Sunday, March 20, 2011

busy day lately

its been a very busy day for me lately.. so don't have enough time to spend over on my blog..huhu
now my fever, cough still not ok.. last post I've been mentioned about "kursus kawen" right?? huhu.. so exhausted during dat day.. but at d end was so hepi coz already got d certificate.. 
wats dat mean yaa?? anytime I can get married!! yeahooo... ;p by d way, dis morning i gave support to all my silat juniors on their grading day. From white belt to green belt. congrats ya dear coz success in d test. Arifah invite me to accompany her training silat at Padang KTF during free time. n I was excited n glad to do that. hehe coz I think I had too much lactic acid now. -_-'

Thank to piya coz lend me her laptop to update new post. I don get internet at my room. Having a long chatting, postpone my nap.. haha.. Pantang di ajak bercerita. Tonite Insyallah I will attend demo at Taman Universiti jus support silat members and jus can't wait to see Abg Syafis perform his flip.. like cheerleader tu. Abg Syafis memang teror gler wat flip tanpa henti. Ke belakang pon. perghh susah tu. Salute la kat Abg Syafis. hehe Tadi nampak die, die jadi juri time grading. 

Emm, hopefully I will recover soon. Jus pray for me k..




No comments:

Post a Comment