Wednesday, February 9, 2011

when i'm getting tired

I mis my family, my cat, my bed, my niece, my home.. I mis them all. Tomorow night i have one test but still not study yet. My head stuck with lots of problem. Thanx to those who make me feel like dis. Wawi, Mira, Aza n Zati.. u're stil in memory. when i'm sad u always dere for me.. I mis u guys a lot. Miss the moment when we share problems and try to solve it together. Mis the moment when one of u share ur problems with me and then I honestly gave my advice. 

I mis the moment when I can laugh harder than anyone else. when i can make a stupid jokes that anyone would be laughing at me. Mis the part of me that are really me. Need a supplement to stay strong along dis journey. Don even care what other people are labelling u when they do not know exactly u are. Don be too sad Ika.

No comments:

Post a Comment