Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Panahan ayat cinta

If i do not tell you exactly how you look like and the good qualities in you. I think 
God will never forgive me. There are alot of qualities in you that make you 
up a charming princess. These are the following reasons i could deduce from 
my congnitive map about you....... You are meticulous, elabrate, vibrant, 
eloquent, homely, beautiful in approach, lowly minded, kind, acceptable, 
interesting, lovely and pretty to beget. You are first class most beautiful lady in 
the whole world I hope you are having or have had an awesome day

I want to appreciate you ok. You are an ambassador of beauty and epitome of 
pretty in this human race. Oooh! look at your sweet beautiful smile is capable 
of turning the heart of a powerful king, or is it your sweet charming eagle eyes full 
of passion and caring. Your just like the wonderful Rose that can never fade 
during the winter and even when the rain set in. Biologically, your like the 
sweet scent necter that every butterfly wishes to secreat. Your great beauty 
is a channel of blessing to people and your sweet smiles restores lost happiness 
and joy. Keep it up my dear. I appreciate you in all ramifications and above all. 
Have a sweet wonderful day with smiles always. Take good care of yourself as 
you do. Accept my hearthy cheers my dear friend.
sungguh manis yer ayat laki nie. ditujukan kepada aku. itulah panahan ayat 
cinta. tapi kita sebagai pompoan jangan mudah meletakkan kepercayaan. ntah 
btol ke tidak tu. huhu jus wanna share with u all how great are man create a 
good words jus to make us believe them n falling to them. so please be careful. 
I langsung xcair. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment