Monday, February 14, 2011

Senyum tak perlu kata apa-apa

Assalamualaikum


Smile dont need to say any words. Aku suke lagu tu tapi xdownload lagi. That the power of smile. If we smile to someone that exactly not ur fren of coz they will expect u a friendly person. But if a man smile broad to you dats mean he naughty!! hehe.. 

I post dis topic today coz the beauty tips of the day is "Smile! You will look and feel truly beautiful."
So I'm glad to discuss about it. I like to smile rather than speak any words when someone call me suddenly when met somewhere. Coz ak nie ade blur2 cket. So the best way is to smile back. Smile is a good medicine for u to stay young coz we u get mad, new wrinkles will be formed on ur forehead, under ur eyes and near mouth. This is the fact that u should care about.

Based on my true experience, there was one time I was so sad coz too much problem till almost everyday I cry. and at night I cannot sleep till 4 am or near Subuh. It was continue for too long. Then I realized my eyes agak bengkak bawah mata. When snap pic at close really can see a line under my eyes. U know what, I buy eye mask from Shiseido. Luckily the mask not expensive jus RM1.50 for one pair.

I was try hard to reduce the swelling. But it takes time. When I stop crying then I got my usual eyes back. U know right my eyes little bit smaller like Chinese. So after crying, seeing at mirror my eyes like a disaster for me. Haha. Hard to open it and who ever see my eyes like that will know I cry. OMG

So enjoy my broad smile pictures!!


in dis pic all my frens are smiling.. nicekan.. so senyum la selalu k

No comments:

Post a Comment