Sunday, April 3, 2011

Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic in Korea

Salam ^_^

Aku dapat idea untuk menulis pasal plastic surgery kat Korea. Aku agak kagum ngan kecantikan celebrity Korea tapi tak sume la. Aku rase ade yang natural beauty but jangan terkejut ramai jer da wat plastic surgery nak jadi cantik.


According to the poet John Keats, “Truth is beauty and beauty is truth.” But, what if that beauty was nothing more than a surgically enhanced illusion? Is the end result a lie or the truth?
 
Korean celebrities are widely known throughout Asia for three things: the hallyu wave of dramas and soaps, the expanding pop music scene conquering regional markets, and their extensive use of plastic surgery to bolster mass appeal. Already, Korean plastic surgeons are some of the most sought-after in Asia, boasting numerous celebrity successes in their resumes.
 Read more in this article

Like article above, before the new celebrity are released to public they must undergone few surgery first. What a pain!! 

Goo Hara Rumored to be Plastic? 


Goo Hara was one of the KARA members. She was accused having plastic surgery because her look was very different when she was young and now. Lets read the article below.

KARA Goo Hara speaks up about rumours of plastic surgery brought up after there were comparisons of her photos during middle school and currently.

Goo Hara was on SBS Strong Heart aired on 5th January when she said, “This is the truth that I’m going to reveal for the first time. There is no female idol singers who will reveal such a thing.” She continued, “To say the truth if you are a female celebrity, you want to be called as beautiful by others. That was what I felt when I was young and I just made myself a little prettier.”

With that, the others around during the show had asked if she has undergone plastic surgery, she said, “I will not say that I didn’t” laughing.

She added, “Even though this is something I reveal here, the double eyelids, I have them since I was young. But our boss said my eyes looked dull in photos and hence we fixed it once.”

“Our boss also said, ‘There is no need for the nose to be higher, we shall just go for one jab shot’” and Jang YeongRan asked, “Are you talking about fillers?” and Hara said, “Yes.”
Goo Hara also said, “I only did my teeth”.

Earlier today, Goo Hara's past photos were revealed. Before debuting as a member of Kara, she was a model for an online shopping mall.
  
True beauty lies in your inner, and if you are charming woman, it's a gift...
 
You shall be greatful for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment