Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday 10/6/09

Today will be worldwide monotonous day. My entire close friend will not be here for 3 days starting today. Wednesday, Thursday, n Friday without them. Arrgh… yesterday, I can’t continue my work around 4pm coz they had been close the wireless connection for renovation work. So I’ve decided 2 call my sister’s daughter, farhana… I feel relieved telling her my problems. She’s a good listener n my best friend. She’s studying in matriculation now. She had just promise to me to come home on Hol day the end of this month. I’m so excited. She wanna buy me a cake n present for my belated besday. After long chatting, I decided to call mash. She is my ex-classmate when I’m studying in boarding school. I’d lost contact with mash for more than one year. Having a long conversation, there’r lot of stories I wanna tell her especially the girl thing. Huhu…boy also have their own thing. Mash really helping me by giving me a advice she was really helpful.



We were both young when I first saw you.
I close my eyes n the flashback starts I’m standing there, on the balcony in summer air.
See d lights see d party d ball gown.
See u make ur way through the crowd u say hello
Little did I know.

That you were Romeo u were throwing pebbles.
N my daddy said stay away from Juliet.
U was everything 2 me.
I was begging u please don’t go.

No comments:

Post a Comment