Thursday, June 11, 2009

experience during LI.....



Starting in a new place, new environment, new friends or everything new wasn’t really easy for me. My 1st day at Pusat Operasi Muar, Jabatan Perangkaan was really bored. I’m just sitting in admin unit by doing nothing. Nothing I can do. I’ve 2 wait my supervisor dat now was outstation for 3 days. I bring along my laptop coz I knew there will be no new task for me. 2 days sitting in admin unit, I’m move 2 economy control unit. Just next beside me is Kak Hanim, n in front of me is Kak Viara n next to her is Kak Zaharah. They’re permanent workers here. Only Kak Hanim were friendly 2 me. My 1st 2 weeks were tough. I feel so lonely becoz everyone has had their own groups, their own job n topics 2 be discussed everyday. Finally, in week 3 I’m glad I’ve got new friends, now very close friend. Her age were 40 but everytime we met, there will be new topics accidentally go through my minds. she’s funny, always make me laugh over her jokes. Days were running, n I’m starting 2 be comfortable working here. They were so friendly especially guy. Of coz guy will be more friendly 2 a girl. Like a magnet. However, there is one guy who acting weirdly to me. Everytime I walked nearer to him, he will take the opportunity to say ‘hi’ or whatever he thinks could attract me. Yes! Sometimes I’m attracted but sometimes really bothering. Why can’t he honest to me he likes me. Hehe… I still remember what dis guy named Mustaffa told me to make a ‘jamuan perpisahan’ during my last day here. I’m just laughing coz is I’m really need to do dat???.. I’m happy they appreciate me eventhough I’m here 4 only 10 weeks. N I’ve got two secret admirers. Huhu…..

No comments:

Post a Comment