Monday, November 29, 2010

1st time enter talentime ~

i'm not seriously involved wit blog.. depends on my mud...
its been so long i've not update my new stories... n lots of stories had been removed..
emm by d way.. i wanna share sumtin..

realy meaningful 4 me.. talentime competition... ive joined it after receive flyers at my room...
dis is sumtin i really wanna do along time ago.. n finaly i had d strength 2 join it after my close fren dat always support me, jt had a confidence on me... huhu
he knows my ability... coz he alredy listen me singing...

waa so neves by dat time... i've drink lots of water n yet few times go 2 d toilet....
huhu.... my throat feels dry... mase tu lah rase kering tekak laa.. kalo xde xde pon... neves jer lbey
luckily, my niece accompany me along d rehearsel n dat night...
jt cannot come... cdey...
at rehersel, i try 2 sing jus to make sure dats everything ok...

n finally dat night, so berdebar jantung nie... dup dap dup dap...
nttah camne coincidentally i've met my silat gayung advisor Abg Zam....

malu gler xpyah ckp time tu.. nyorok2 dl be4 he find out... lastly dpt taw Abg Zam is one of d judges... huaa realy insane...
wat i'm gonna do now??? huhu terpkse laa tempohkn... nk wat cane lg...
i'm smiling at him but from his face i can see he's kinda weird wat i'm doing here...
n then my turn... mc called my name... wit confidence i take my steps 2 pentas...
n be4 stat singing, i've say few words introduce myself.... when i told my name ika then i heard crowds cheering...

wow!!! 1st time feel like dis... huhu everybody was focused on me... only me... i can see abg zam look at me...
my niece gave support from below...
then i start singing... at 1st neves, beats too faster than d music..
n then i calm down... i sing ct nurhaliza song Bukan Cinta Biasa... dis song takes high node.. n i can take it by d way.. syukur... i love dis song...
really test my vocal...

great new experience 4 now... hopefuly can enter another cmpetition jus 4 fun n build my confidence infront crowds... kinda gud practicing 4 me i think....

No comments:

Post a Comment